MONAYEA is not affiliated with the U.S. Food & Drug Administration 

Get A 
Food Registration Number 
(FDA Establishment Registration Services) 
*Free Consultation & Low Cost*

Food and Drug Administration (FDA) registration is required for all companies that manufacture, process, pack, or store food and beverages imported into the United States by humans or animals. Companies outside the United States must have a U.S. Agent registered before importing.

*Registration of FDA numbers for domestic and international companies*

*Consulting on importing or exporting food for a new or existing business*

*Food Label Reviewing*

*Create an internal process for your company can take control and grow your business*


© 2024, MONAYEA, All rights reserved.

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details in the privacy policy and accept the service to view the translations.